Thursday, December 1, 2011

CCIE to be continue

Hi ccie reader or reader, long time I'm not update blog. I'm very busy to make my life is interesting and not bored. Many experience, new experience and even fresh experience I got. Alhamdulillah.

I'll update about me. I leave from comfort zone, what is mean? I resign from ISP company and work as contractor. I work without guarantee of time, I do project, if project is finish or client don't need me then contract finish. Uncomfortable but I enjoy. I work with client have project out of cisco. I never touch and telnet cisco. Am I hate with cisco? no. I will take experience from another vendor to built ability cisco. I can get comparasion and other perspective of cisco.

How about ccie journey? journey to be continue, it's part of journey. Ccie is the final? no, ccie is beginning to get a lot of experience, ccie is gate to enter IP gate. if someone say I'm network engineer don't believe it before he mention ccie number.

No comments: