Saturday, July 26, 2008

still ...

!
still losing time for my sleep
still my home browser is http://www.cisco.com/univercd
still my screen open iTerm or Terminal
still my finger typing on console
still doing on my lab
still thinking how can be routing-loop
!
...
absolutely still going to magic number #
!
end

- combination IGP mutual redistribute (RIP, EIGRP, OSPF)
.OSPF <-> RIP
.OSPF <-> EIGRP
.RIP <-> EIGRP
*<-> mutual redistribute

- OSPF mutual redistribute with RIP should not be routing-loop

if
1. destination on RIP with default metric
2. destination on OSPF with default metric

how scenario can be routing-loop (one example)
# destination on RIP but advertise with modification metric ex. advertise with metric 10

I will share with simple scenario about it next time ;)
still test & prove ... IGP routing-loop

No comments: